This programme is the ultimate undergraduate level award of CTH and has been expressly designed to provide almost all of the learning provided by a British university bachelor’s degree programme in hospitality and tourism.
Offered by: Confederation of Hospitality & Tourism (CTH, UK)
Maldives National Qualification Framework (MNQF): Level 7
About CTH Qualification levels: click here
- CTH Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Attainment of a related qualification equivalent at MNQF Level 6 OR
- Recognized equivalent qualifications by CTH
- The Strategic Impact of the Business Environment
- Business Strategy for Hospitality and Tourism
- Managing Events for Hospitality and Tourism
- Quality Management for Hospitality and Tourism
No of semesters: 2
Intake: January / June
Class timing: 6 – 9 pm
Course fee: MVR 3900/- per month
All fees are not refundable. Fees include initial registration, books, notes, materials and exam fees.
This program is covered under Government Free Degree Program. Government will pay annually MVR 20,000 of course fee.