The CTH Level 5 Advanced Diploma is designed to provide direct entry to the to the final year of a university bachelor’s degree. Therefore, CTH Advanced Diploma is an excellent preperation for either entry to the workplace or as a springboard to the final year of a bachelor’s degree level study.
Offered by: Confederation of Hospitality & Tourism (CTH, UK)
Maldives National Qualification Framework (MNQF): Level 6
About CTH Qualification levels: click here
- CTH Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management OR
- Attainment of a related qualification at MNQF level 5 OR
- Recognized equivalent qualifications by CTH
Alternate Entry Criteria:
Alternatively, you may gain entry by meeting the following criteria:
- Completion of MNQF Level 5 qualification (unrelated) AND successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program
- Understanding Funding and Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resource Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Strategic Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Customer Relationship Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Contemporary Issues in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Food and Beverage Management
- Facilities Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
No of semesters: 2
Intake: January / June
Class timing: 6.00pm to 10.00pm (3-4 days a week) (tentative)
Course fee: MVR 3700/- per month
All fees are not refundable. Fees include initial registration, books, notes, materials and exam fees.
This program is covered under Government Free Degree Program. Government will pay annually MVR 20,000 of course fee.