CTH Diploma programmes provide an understanding of fundamental operational
aspects and knowledge of the key management principles involved.
Since the CTH Level 4 Diploma is designed to be broadly equivalent to that of the first year of a bachelor’s degree, students may use the qualification to apply for credit entry to a number of bachelor’s degree programmes at selected universities worldwide.
Offered by: Confederation of Hospitality & Tourism (CTH, UK)
Maldives National Qualification Framework (MNQF): Level 5
About CTH Qualification levels: click here
- Successful completion of CTH Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism OR
- Clique College Foundation studies program (MNQF Certificate 4) OR
- Successful completion of Higher Secondary Education OR
- Attainment of a MNQF Level 4 qualification in a related field OR
- Recognized equivalent qualifications by CTH OR MQA.
Alternate Entry Criteria:
Alternatively, you may gain entry by meeting one of the following criteria:
- Completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated) AND successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program OR
- 20 years old, completion of Grade 10/ Level 3 qualification, 2 years of relevant work experience AND successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program
- Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Customer Service Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Global Tourism and Hospitality
- Rooms Division Operations
- Rooms Division Supervision
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food and beverage supervision
No of semesters: 2
Intake: January / June
Class timing: 6.00pm to 10.00pm (3-4 days a week) (tentative)
Course fee: 3500/- per month (12 months)
All fees are not refundable. Fees include initial registration, books, notes, materials and exam fees.
This program is covered under Government Free Degree Program. Government will pay annually MVR 20,000 of course fee.