At the Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH), core mission is to provide the highest standard of hospitality, tourism and culinary qualifications. CTH achieves this through robust monitoring supported by industry, universities and the UK government regulator, Ofqual. CTH has partnerships with major international employers and academic institutions. CTH is a member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies.
GTMC, Virgin Atlantic, and Star Alliance work with CTH on our Career Skills programmes while our Management programmes lead to final year undergraduate and Masters degrees with many British and international universities.
CTH is also closely partnered with the renowned Institute of Hospitality and offers a variety of Institute of Hospitality qualifications developed incorporating their unique industry knowledge.
Recognised and regulated by Ofqual
CTH is recognised and regulated by Ofqual, the regulator for qualifications, exams and tests in England. Ofqual’s work ensures that learners get the results they deserve and that the qualifications they receive count, both now and in the future. Unless otherwise indicated, all CTH qualifications sit within the Ofqual’s Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) that has replaced both the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) and the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), and can be found on Ofqual’s Register of Regulated Qualifications.
Opening the way to university – CTH Management Programmes are widely recognised by universities as offering equivalency to degree level study.
CTH has a variety of university pathways for our Management and Culinary qualifications. Our Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Advanced Diploma graduates are eligible for direct entry onto a variety of hospitality and tourism degree programmes. Similarly, Level 7 Executive Diploma graduates may enter the final stages of a MBA.
CTH has a variety of university pathways for our programmes, at different level. For example, Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Advanced Diploma graduates may therefore gain direct entry to the second or final year of a variety of hospitality and tourism degree programmes. Similarly, Level 7 Executive Diploma graduates may enter the final stages of a MBA.
Please note: Admission to any university will always be conditional on a number of factors. Possession of the necessary academic entry qualifications is an important part of this, but students will also normally have to satisfy the university that they have the required English level (typically through possession of an appropriate IELTS score) and be able to demonstrate suitable character via a one-to-one admission interview. Some universities may also require students to have had a certain amount of relevant work experience.
Some of the Affiliated Universities are;
- Bournemouth University
- BPP University
- Buckinghamshire New University (Pathway subject to confirmation)
- Coventry University College
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glyndŵr University London
- London South Bank University
- St Mary’s University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University College Birmingham
- University of Derby
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Lincoln
- University of Northampton
- University of Plymouth
- University of Sunderland
- University of Wolverhampton
- University College Birmingham (UCB)
- Heriot Watt University
- The University of Winchester
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Edge Hill University
- London South Bank University
- Edith Cowan University
- Hotel School Sydney
- Griffith University
- Melbourne Polytechnic (formerly Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE)
- Sunway University
- Binary University College
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)
- The Institute of Economics, Management and Law – Kazan City
- International Management Institute Switzerland (IMI)
- Les Roches
- Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
- SWISS Education Group
- Middlesex University – Dubai
- Skyline University College – United Arab Emirates and more…
CTH Programmes offered at Clique College
- CTH Level 3 CTH LEVEL 3 FOUNDATION DIPLOMA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY
- CTH Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management (MNQF Level 5 Diploma)
- CTH Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality Management
- CTH Level 6 Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality