Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality, CTH (UK) is a Gold Standard qualification provider for Hospitality and Tourism Programmes. CTH (UK) in association with CLIQUE COLLEGE, Maldives provide the highest standard of hospitality qualifications through robust monitoring supported by industry, universities and the UK government regulator, Ofqual (UK). Whether you are a student who completed grade 10 or a staff currently working in the hospitality industry following are 7 reasons why it’s a must to be a part of CTH (UK).
- Gold Standard Recognition – CTH (UK) is a Gold Standard Qualification provider for the Hospitality and Tourism industry established in 1982 and has partnerships with major international employers and academic institutions.
CTH is a member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies.
- Start your career early- Students can Join the programme immediately after school through the CTH Foundation programme. This programme is aimed at those who wish to gain access to the first year of selected university degrees. It is also a free-standing qualification for those who wish to enter employment at team member level.
- Practical Syllabus – CTH (UK) covers area such as F&B, Room Services, and Guest Relation etc. Students who are already employed in the sector will get credit for certain modules which they are already engaged in.
- Work experience and Job opportunity – via internships in Hotels & Resorts. Exposure to valuable industry contacts, through Clique and CTH partnerships with key resorts & Hotels in the industry and also with worldwide membership bodies for their sectors.
- Convenience – you can study online or face to face. You can complete the programme in stages (foundation stage, diploma stage, degree stage etc). Flexibility in class timings.
- Government Free Degree Scheme – programme is covered under government free degree scheme (Each academic year government will reimburse MVR 22,000/- to student)
- Unlimited Opportunities – Programme is partnered / endorsed by Virgin Atlancitc, Gorden Ramsay, Star Allience, Inter-Continental hotel group, Raddison group etc. After completing any stage can study the next stage in an overseas university of your choice.