Maldives National Qualification Framework (MNQF): Level 5
Applicants must meet one of the following entry criteria:
- Completion of grade 10 OR
- Attainment of MNQF Level 3 certificate
Modules (9 subjects):
- FA1 – Recording Financial Transaction
- MA1 – Management Information
- FA 2 – Maintaining Financial Records
- MA 2- Managing Costs and Finance
- FBT / BT – Business and Technology
- FMA / MA – Management Accounting
- FFA / FA – Financial Accounting
Optional units (Two subjects):
- FFM – Foundations in Financial Management
- FAU – Foundations in Audit
- FTX – Foundations in Taxation
To achieve this award of ACCA Certified Accounting Technicians, you will need to complete nine modules and also:
- One year’s relevant practical experience in an accounting role to show you can use your knowledge from the exams in the workplace.
- Complete The ‘Foundations in Professionalism’ module online.
No of semesters: 3
Course duration: One Year
Intake: January, May and September
Class timing: 6:00 – 10:00 pm
ON-DEMAND COMPUTER BASED EXAM:
Clique College, as an ACCA computer based exam center, offers online exams for the following modules:
- FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2, FAB, FMA, FFA and LW – Corporate & Business Law (Eng and Glo. Variants)
Course fee: (Tuition Fees Only)
SEMESTER 1 – 3,000 x 4
SEMESTER 2- 2,850 x 4
SEMESTER 3- 1,500 x 4
All fees are not refundable.
- All ACCA Payments (Exam Registration, ACCA Registration, Annual Subscription, etc) will be paid by students directly to ACCA.
Updated on: 06th June 2021