New Programmes for Mid-Year Intake 2017
We are excited to announce the commencement of new programmes in various pathways.
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile Application)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Graphic and Multimedia)
- ACCA Skills Level
- Foundation Programmes (Certificate 3 & 4) in
Early Childhood Education / Education Management / Social Service / Banking & Finance / Travel & Tourism / Marketing / Human Resource Management / Business
Study at Clique
Since our inception in October 2000, we have been providing high quality education, offering a supportive and collegiate learning environment. Clique College is an approved learning partner of Heriot – Watt University (UK), and an ‘Accredited College’ of the Association of Business Executives (UK). We are affiliated with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK) and many other local and international institutions.
As a truly Multi-disciplinary College, we offer a full portfolio of Certificate to Degree programmes in business, human resource management, marketing, finance and information technology education.
• Heriot-Watt is a global university with strong, abiding links across Europe and the rest of the world. Founded in 1821, HWU has been an outward-looking pioneer of education, in pursuit of knowledge to the benefit of society and the world.
• HWU has five campuses across the globe: Edinburgh, Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Malaysia, as well as 53, Approved Learning Partners (ALPs) and collaborative educational partners in 150 countries.
• They have over 30,000 students studying with them at their campuses and online through distance learning (year-end 2016).
• HWU is in the top 2% of universities globally, based on approximately 10,000 universities in the world (QS World’s University Rankings 2017/18).
• They are the Top 30 in the UK and 4th in Scotland in the Guardian University League Table 2018.
• Heriot-Watt is ranked 41st in the world, 15th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland for their international outlook, a score based on the percentage of the university’s international staff, the level of international co-authorship of academic papers and the percentage of international students studying with the University(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
HWU AND CLIQUE COLLEGE
• In December 2011, Clique College became an Approved Learning Partner with Heriot-Watt University. Approved Learning Partners (ALPs) are educational institutions established in various countries around the world. HWU provides opportunities for students to gain a UK qualification by completing their undergraduate studies at an ALP.
• 9 batches of HWU has graduated so far and the pass percentage is 100%.
HWU DEGREE PROGRAMS OFFERED BY CLIQUE COLLEGE
Clique College offers 4 HWU degree programmes. They are ;
1. Bachelor of Business Administration
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
4. Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy and Finance.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree aims to develop students’ understanding of the area of Business Administration and Management and develop practical skills appropriate for careers in this area. Theory and practice are given equal emphasis to give a holistic understanding of the role of Business Administration as well as knowledge of and skills associated with business start-up, growth, and innovation.
BAAF programme is a specialist degree particularly well suited to those seeking entry into the accountancy profession and careers in financial services or financial management. It aims to encourage the development of cognitive skills so that students learn to apply their new knowledge and understanding as they progress, and become versed in the deeper approach to learning, using powers of analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
Successful completion of this programme provides the maximum number of exemptions from professional examination bodies, including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) UK
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) is a professional membership body and an examination board. ABE is recognized as an awarding body by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority of UK. ABE qualifications provide progression routes to degree and Masters programmes worldwide. Clique College is an ‘ACCREDITED COLLEGE’ of ABE
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) UK
ACCA is one of the world’s most prestigious accountancy qualifications. Clique College is a licensed ACCA Computer Based Exam centre.
Certified Accounting Technician CAT, UK
The Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) is an internationally recognized accounting technician’s qualification offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Clique College provides courses from certificate level to Bachelor of Information Technology programme. Information technology (IT) student you gain an edge in the job market through the combination of hands-on experience and high-level theoretical training that our courses provide. Learn More
Commonly known as “Edhurun” is a team formed by Clique lecturers and Edhurun will take part in many events and activities to improve students well being and personality development.
A key differentiation of Clique from any other leading institute is the quality and diversity of its lecture panel. Clique easily boasts the most diversely experienced and most balanced lecture panel with experience including FMCG, banking, insurance, telecommunications, hospitality, international marketing, Human resource , IT and consultancy etc. Therefore Clique is able to offer its students a truly unmatchable learning experience in a practical atmosphere apart from merely passing and excelling at exams.